Hi Khenethics readers! As you can see i updated my blog! New look, More Fun and interactive! If you have Questions, Comments, violent reactions, email us at: Kenneth_Apurillo2000@yahoo.com And if you enjoy this Blog, Dont forget to click donate button

Friday, August 28, 2009

Decoding Hinata

Hi readers,

How are you doing today? I hope your in good shape while visiting/reading my blog. Eeeeniway..
My friend made a Blog called Decodinghinata.blogspot.com, it's like an online diary about her life. I know.. Sounds weird? Diary ~ Online? Don't get me wrong but some people are already doing this.. Even Hollywood actors and actresses.. Here in the Philippines, I think Kc conception has her own Online Diary(I dunno the site, but ill research on that).. Well everything that she is doing in private | she make it public on her blog.

I dunno if you will be interested reading somebody's life which is a completely stranger to you. But wouldn't it be exciting reading someones diary? lmfao..

For my friends privacy i would not be posting her name and her other info.
If you guys wanna check on it. Kindly click on the banner. ;-)


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



Thanks!
Khenethics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decoding Hinata walang Laman poh

Hinata Hyuuga said...

hinata has abandoned her blog even before she has posted her first blog.
she'll be creating another one and she'll make sure that it'll be harder to decode.